My new kitty-friend, Samantha from the blog Musings of PuppyDoc sent me a lovely award called the Lovely Blog Award. I love being lovely, so thanks, PuppyDoc and Samantha! I think your blog is lovely, too!
Now I need to follow the directions of the award. Following directions can be tough, sometimes.
1-Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in the post. DONE
2-Copy the rules and add the blog award badge as an image. DONE
3-Share 7 facts about yourself to your fellow bloggers. DONE
4-Nominate 15 people. (Of course I won’t do this, but feel free to nominate yourself. You know you’re lovely…)
Seven facts about me:
9. I lick the floor a lot, searching for something delicious. Delicious things include: crumbs, dropped scraps, errant kibbles, small pieces of paper, dirt or debris from outside, and lint.
452. I love clothes. I wear a dress to visit old soldiers at the veteran’s home
and young readers at the library when I do my therapy work.
I get excited when Mom dresses me because I know the fun is about to begin.
7. I’m pretty sure my toy box is trying to kill me. I will not use it, even though I love to play. Every morning, Mom helps me by picking out some stuffed toys for me.
Seven facts about Mom:
6. Mom writes for an hour a day. She stops when her timer goes off, no matter what. She thinks if she keeps writing till she runs out of ideas, she won’t know what to write the next day.
98. School visits are Mom’s favorite part of being an author. When she reads her books and talks about writing, she feels like a teacher again. She plays games and answers questions. Some of her favorite questions are: “How long does it take to write a story?” and “Where do you get your ideas?” and “My cousin Tommy has a pet hamster.” – which isn’t a question, but it makes her laugh.
7. Mom and I are not good at math. Counting and figuring gives us a headache. Mom likes words, but hates numbers. I like barking, but hate numbers.