It’s a new season around here. Fall. Also known as Autumn. Also known as Pumpkin-Freaks-Are- Everywhere-Trying-To-Kill-Me.
Today, we’re counting down about seasons.
What I Know About Seasons
3. Napping. Something I like about fall is that it’s still warm and sunny enough for street naps and sun-puddle naps. I love a good nap.
2. Next. The next season will be winter. That means jackets (Mmmm. Toasty.)
and boots (*gulp*)
and snow (Yikes! I hope it doesn’t touch my belly!).
1. Halloween. Fall is Halloween time. ‘Nuff said.
What Mom Knows About Seasons
3. 9-Months. Fall means Mom is 9 months into her 12×12 challenge. She could’ve had a baby in all that time. Maybe a book-baby…?
2. Visiting. Back-to-School-Season means Back-to-School-Visits-Season. I’m still not allowed to go along, but I’m getting better at watching and waiting for Mom to come home.
1. Clothes. Sweaters and sweatshirts are warm and cozy and Mom will wear them a lot this season. Ditto boots and jackets. I sure hope Mom can walk better in her boots than I do in mine.
Otherwise, no matter how many book-babies she has, she’ll never even make it to a school visit!