Today, Mom and I are counting down about favorites.
3. Eating is my favorite activity. Sometimes, Mom adds chicken pieces to my kibbles. Sometimes, she puts in some carrots or green beans. If she gives me plain kibbles, I look at her like…
Plain kibbles are not OK.
2. My favorite place to sleep is in Mom’s bed. I am very cuddly in that thing. Plus, I like to stay under the covers. Waaaay under the covers.
1. My favorite toy is….
Um…. GAH! I love them all!
3. Morning is Mom’s favorite time to work on writing stories. She dreamed that she would do all her writing in her pajamas,
but she can’t manage it. She flies out of bed and dives into the shower at the crack of dark, and then gets dressed so we can go for a walk.
2. Mom loves both her published stories – her print book –
and her eBook –
but her favorite pre-published books are named Ballet Secret and Cupcake Learns. She always wants one of them to become the elusive Book#2. So far… Nope.
1. Mom’s favorite part of being an author is school visits. She loves reading stories to kids and talking to them about writing and being an author. Sometime soon, I plan to go to school with her…