Today’s five words are about prizes.
3. Winner – Mom was one of a bunch of winners in a giveaway on Tara Lazar’s blog. She won the opportunity to have an agent look at her work. That’s a pretty huge jump out of the slush pile.
18. Slush – Once I played in snow and slush and it about froze my tiny paws to icicles.
Mom decided I would be safer with boots on my paws. Wrong. Just really wrong on so many levels.
6. Looking – Mom is excited that an agent will be looking at one of her new stories. I am always excited to be looking at something new. New things can be outdoors…
…or indoors. But they’re always fun.
127. Entering – Mom and I enter lots and lots of contests, competitions, and giveaways. Mostly, we don’t win, but now and then we do. Once we won a box full of cat toys. It was fun to win, but we donated the toys back to a kitty who could use them. I don’t really need any toys…
5. Gratitude – We are grateful that Mom won this lucky prize. Gratitude is a big part of every day, but this is a special week for giving thanks.
I have a ton to be grateful for – like treats,
my furever home,
And did I say naps?