Today’s 5 words are from one of the stories that Mom recently finished. She will stop looking at it for a couple of weeks, and then she will start working on it again to make it better.
14. Doze – If you’re a dog like me, you LOVE dozing.
When I doze, I dream of treats, the park,
my toys, and riding in the car. If you’re a writer like Mom, dozing is a good way to get ideas. Just be sure to keep your phone nearby so you can type them in and not forget them!
62. Cruising – Speaking of the car, cruising in Mom’s car is one of my favorite activities ever.
Cruising takes me to work at the VA, to play at the library, to McDonald’s for ice cream,
and of course to the park.
7. Thankful – I am thankful for a lot of things. One of them is toys. I love these guys.
29. Morning – Mom does her writing work in the morning on most days. I help her by staying close by and watching and listening carefully. Without me, she would not even be a writer. It’s as simple as that.
5. Cowered – When I first saw a pumpkin, I cowered in my doorway and Mom couldn’t get me past that hateful thing.
I still don’t like pumpkins very much, but I am getting braver about a lot of other Halloween decorations.