Today’s 5 words are about Little by Little.
5. My face – After visiting 4 different parks in a week,
I may have picked up some allergens which made me itchy. REALLY itchy. So itchy that I tried to scratch my face off.
Little by little, it’s getting better.
4. The vet – The vet gave me 2 shots and said Mom needed to keep the cone on my head so I could get better.
Little by little I am allowed some cone-free time each day as long as Mom is home to watch me like a hawk.
3. Beginning to End – Mom is working on a new story. It usually takes a week or two to get from the opening to the ending. She’s still way at the beginning, but tries to move it along some each day – little by little.
2. Visits – Little by little the springtime school visits are getting scheduled and done. Mom visited a super fun school last week for their Discovery Day. It was hard work and a longer day than she’s used to, but the kids and teachers made it a great time. I waited at home…
1. Bunny and Carrots – Mom is eating one of her chocolate Easter bunnies little by little. First the bunny went deaf,
then he totally lost his head.
I am afraid to see what happens to the poor guy next.
No chocolate bunnies allowed for me, but I got a toy bunny
and every day Mom puts some carrots into my kibbles. Little by little the carrots run out.
Then we switch to green beans. Yum.
16. And also, spring is coming little by little. Some flowers started growing already!