She finally did it! Mom brought me with her to a school visit. Well… It wasn’t actually a school visit where she had to talk to kids about being an author. She already talked to these kids a few weeks ago. On Monday, we were just picking something up and dropping something off for the kids.
We are counting down about our awesome school visit.
What Mom loved…
3. The teacher used to be Mom’s student a long time ago. Now she is a super-teacher.
2. The kids made a cute card for us to take home.
1. I was a good girl.
What I loved…
3. Everyone fussed and fussed over me.
2. Through the window, I spotted a playground with swings and slides.
1. Lots of kids gave me treats.
27B. I wore my sailor dress.
67. I ALMOST got to play in the playground. Then I got afraid. So Mom said the word, “Forget it.”
52. I relaxed in the back seat all the way home.
6. I didn’t take a street nap, but Mom let me rest for a few minutes in the parking lot.
21W. School visits are the BEST!