I have been awarded a couple of prizes by my bloggy friends recently. My Quirky Writer friend named Sandra thinks I’m Really Neat.
And one of my doggie friends named Noodle thinks I’m Inspiring!
Thanks, friends! I think you are neat and inspiring, too!
For the Inspiring Award, I must tell 7 things about myself.
1. I like getting dressed up because it usually means something fun is going to happen.
82. I shiver when I am cold, afraid, or when Mom is about to leave me alone to live her life for a while.
35. I was afraid of my toybox for 5 years, but now I can actually take out a toy or 2 or 58.
941. Sometimes, I need a toy to help me sleep.
7. Mom bought a PetziConnect camera to check on me when she’s gone.
I’m afraid of it. I’m pretty sure it wants to kill me.
I’m not sure when the checks or the prizes will arrive for these awards, but I can’t wait. Wait. What? Oh. No checks. No prizes. But certainly feel free to share these with me if you don’t already have them.
For some reason, Mom DOES think I’m inspiring,
but does NOT think I’m neat. Go figure….
Every writer needs inspiration. I am that for her. But when I am not enough, she leaves me here and gets out into the world, sometimes in a school or with other humans…
…or in a spot that will give her ideas or will let ideas float into her head.
Personally, I get ideas from this.