Today, we’re counting down my latest awards.
Nikitaland sent me the Versa-tail Blogger Award or something like that. Yay! Thanks. I have never had that one before. I think it means my tail is pretty, and not a freaky monkey-tail, like Mom says.
Whether you have a tail or not, feel free to add some bling to your blog and share either one of my awards.
Both awards want me to tell seven things about myself. I’m not much with the math, but I’ll try, and maybe I’ll even let Mom tell one or two things about herself, too.
1. I love sleeping under the covers on Mom’s bed.
2. My birthday was in September. I’m seven.
3. Sometimes, I try to hatch my toys like eggs.
4. When my feet touch sand, I run in circles like I am a deranged lunatic.
5. One day, while Mom was driving to the VA, there was a devil in her rearview mirror.
6. I like lollipops.
7. Mom read a book that had a dog named Cupcake in it. It wasn’t me.
92. Mom is falling behind in her reading challenge. She planned to read 200 picture books this year. She is not on target, but plans to catch up. We’ll see.
46. Speaking of falling behind, she also missed the month of June in the 12×12 challenge, so she’s hoping to do her June manuscript in December. We’ll see.
21. Mom promised to take me to the park today. I’m really tired from working at Read to a Pet Night at the library last night.
Plus it’s really cold outside. I’m not sure I want to go to the park. ….We’ll see….