Today, we’re counting down some favorites. My friend, Little Binky gave me the idea when we were both nominated for the Favorite Things Award. Thanks, Little B. and Granny!
For this award, all we have to do is tell 6 of our favorite things, and then pass the award on. Feel free to take the badge and tell 6 of your favorite things if you haven’t already done that.
My Favorite Things
6. Bacon treats. Or chicken. Or liver. Or beef. Or cheese…..
5. Stuffed toys. I don’t always tear them up. Only sometimes….
4. The park. I love swinging, walking, sitting, sniffing, eating things from the ground when Mom isn’t looking, and people watching – especially little-kid-people.
3. The car. Every road trip is a good road trip.
2. Street naps. The hotter the better.
1. Sun puddles. Aaahhhh…..
Mom’s Favorite Books to Read Aloud When She Was a Teacher
6. The Trumpet of the Swan
5. Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
4. All About Sam
3. All the Money in the World
2. Junie B. Jones and the Yucky Blucky Fruitcake
1. The Chocolate Touch