Today I will ask 5 questions that have had me thinking lately.
1. Why is coffee so magical?
I think coffee makes people smart. Whenever Mom sits down to write, she always puts a cup of coffee next to the computer. I think it magically helps her brain.
2. Is a laundry basket a bed?
Bed is a good place to read books. Mom reads books a lot. A laundry basket is a good place to sleep. At least until Mom says, “OUT!”
3. Can a light chase away monsters in the dark?
When Mom writes about monsters, dragons, dinosaurs, or cats, I am afraid. I am also afraid of the dark. And balloons. And the golf cart. And pumpkins. And street signs. And soccer players. And….
4. Is a dog head good medicine for a sore knee?
This is how I help Mom when her knee hurts. I help her with her writing, too, mostly by staring at her when she’s trying to work.
Speaking of cake and coffee… Thanks to our friends at DogDaz for inviting us to coffee and our friends at Bumpy Road to Bubba and Angels Whisper for including us in their coffee party. Definitely take a visit to their blogs, if you haven’t already. Also, we will include ALL our blog buddies in our coffee party, so feel free to take the badge and answer the questions if you’d like to join us.
1) How many cups of coffee per day? Mom has 2 or 3. I have as many slurps as I can beg, borrow, or steal.
2) What is your favorite caffeine delivery system? Mom likes her Keurig. I like when she leaves her cup on the table and doesn’t push in her chair.
3) What was your best cup of coffee? They are all perfect.
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? No such thing. Even the stale, strong coffee in the teacher’s lounge at Mom’s old school, was delicious to her.
5) What does your favorite mug say? Mom’s favorite has a c-c-c-cat on it.
6) How do you take your coffee? Cream and sugar – very light and very sweet, just like me!
7) When was your first cup? Mom drank coffee flavored milk when she was little. My first taste was the morning after Mom found me at the rescue event.
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee tea date? We’re on one right now!