This is my new bandana which Mom picked out at Mollie’s blog. I think I look adorable and Christmas-sy in it.
I also have a couple of awards to say thank you for today.
Thanks to Easy for the Super Sweet Award. He definitely got it right. I AM super sweet… except when I’m not…. See my super sweet answers here and help yourself to the award if you’re sweet most of the time.
Thanks to AngelsWhisper for the Seven Things About Me Award.
For this award, I need to tell 7 things about myself, which I love to do. I will also invite anyone who likes telling about themselves to take this award and tell us about yourself.
1. I am part Jack Russell and part something else. Mom thinks I might be part monkey because of my long monkey tail.
2. I love treats. My new favorite is called Gooberlicious. It’s not what you think. They look and taste like peanuts. Yum.
3. I love stuffed animals, but not the mechanical ones. I think mechanical toys are evil, and I’m pretty sure they’re trying to kill me.
4. I help Mom with her writing a lot. I take her to the park and for rides in the car so she can get ideas. I bring toys to her while she’s working, so she can get up and play with me and not sit still too long.
5. I want Mom to write a book about me so I can go to school visits with her. I know how to behave… except when I don’t…
6. After I eat my food every day, I try to eat my bowl. That’s just how delicious my food is!!
7. I love to wear dresses.