My favorite sausage-dog, Mort and his mom Emily picked me to win the Kreativ Blogger Award. Mort is handsome and dignified and sometimes (most times) cranky and funny. You can read about him at The Wiener Takes it All.
Mom is supremely jealous, because she wants to be the creative one around here. She said, “I’m the one who writes stories and poems every day!” and “I’m the one who revises and submits and shreds rejection letters and revises and submits and shreds more rejection letters…” and “Sleeping on the iPad typing LLLLL with your ear does NOT make you creative!”
I told her we could share the award, and I think she felt better.
The Kreativ Blogger Award has 2 rules:
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Share the award with some blogging friends.
- And of course thank the people who sent it to you! Thanks Mort and Emily!
Yup. That’s two.
First about me…
1. I love blogging, my blogging friends, and my commenting friends.
2. Sometimes (like tonight) I work at Read to a Pet Night at the library. Kids read stories to me and I sit nicely and listen politely.
3. I am not always nice or polite. Sometimes I get squiggly, and everybody giggles at me.
4. Once I ate a pea. By “ate” I mean I bit it, spit it out, bit it again, spit it out, bit it again, spit it out, and then got bored and left the puddle of green slime for Mom to clean up.
5. I don’t like peas.
6. Once Mom wrote a poem about using peas for a food fight. I guess they’re good for something….
7. I like getting my picture taken, whether I’m at my best…
Some other Kreativ Bloggers that we like are:
a writer named Laura at Laura Sassi Tales,
an artist named Charlie Eve Ryan at Illustration Junky,
a malamute puppy named Misaki at The Misadventures of Misaki,
and a couple of hamsters named Dexter and Eve at Hamster Diaries.