A hug and cuddle to The Collies and Chuck at Collies of the Meadow for sending us the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Mom loves this blog because Chuck is always living in the moment, and knows how to feel every second of happiness that comes his way. Because of that, his collies have learned to be joyful and fun-loving – or maybe it’s the other way around, and Chuck learned it from the collies. I love this blog because every day there are collie pictures, but not just one collie, or two collies – There are CLOUDS of fluffy, furry, mischievous, moving collies.
I’m new at being inspiring, but apparently, all I have to do is:
- Tell 7 things about myself,
- And pass the award on to some other blogs.
1. I’m learning to jump through a hoop. By learning, I mean, Mom holds the hoop and I scoot underneath it and then beg for a Cheerio.
2. I still can’t fetch a ball. I mean I will chase the ball, pick it up, but then I accidentally bring it on the couch and beg for a Cheerio.
3. I love Cheerios.
4. Summer is my favorite season. I love sunshine and grass and flowers …..and hot asphalt.
5. I used to be afraid of the fire escapes on the back of my building, but now I walk right by them and don’t try to hide. Mom says, “My little girl is growing up.” Then she gives me a Cheerio.
6. I like to sleep with my head under the blanket on Mom’s bed. Even though I can breathe fine, she usually drags me out and says I need air. I don’t even know what air is.
7. I don’t snore, but when I dream, I say, “Woof. Woof. Woof.”
A hug and more cuddles to our blog-friends LuLu, Sophie and the kitties at DogDaz. They sent us the Pick of the Litter Award. DogDaz features tons of cute stories and cute pictures, plus that house is like a ZOO! Mom says I was probably NOT the pick of the litter when I was a puppy, so it’s good to be chosen now. Thanks, DogDaz!