Today, I have five words about St. Patrick’s Day.
1. Snakes (St. Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland. Mom wrote a story about snakes once.)
2. Leprechaun (I wonder if Mom will write a story about leprechauns…)
3. Green (I wore a green tutu in the parade. Lots of my TheraPet friends wore green bandanas.)
4. Shamrock (I’m pretty sure I ate a shamrock once. Or maybe it was a piece of cheese popcorn.)
5. Green Beer (I’d rather have green bacon.)
6. Lucky (Mom says, “An author needs to be lucky enough to get a story to the right place at the right time.”) (Once I ate some Lucky Charms, but, Mom said, “…not too many of the marshmallows!”)
7. Rainbow (Book #2 might be at the end of the rainbow.)
8. Corned Beef (Beef?? Yay!)
I hope your St. Patrick’s Day is magically delicious!