My Favorite Things About Author Visits
3. When Mom works on her PowerPoint for a long time. Uh… Wait a minute. No. That’s NOT fun. It’s boring for me!
2. Packing up all the things Mom needs for author show and tell. Hmmm… Hold it. That’s not fun either, because of, “Get your nosy, little head out of that bag.”
1. Watching Mom leave. OMG! NO! That is the least fun of all. Why can’t I come?
Mom’s Favorite Things About Author Visits.
3. Getting ready – reviewing the PowerPoint, picking out what to wear, and packing up all the stuff for author show and tell.
2. Seeing new schools in new places. Mom says, “School is such a magical place.” and “Each school has its own special climate and personality.” and “Get your nosy, little head out of that bag!”
1. Talking to people who like to read and write. Kids sometimes ask funny questions, that make Mom laugh. Grown-ups sometimes ask deep questions that make Mom think. And sometimes it’s the other way around!
Here’s my question: Why can’t I come?!