A huge thank you to our friends at http://dogdaz.com and our friends at http://bassasblog.wordpress.com for awarding us the One Lovely Blog Award. I have always wanted to be lovely, but mostly I am confused, naughty, and sneaky, but cuddly enough to make up for it. Lovely has been a longtime goal.
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name and blog link of the person who has granted the award.
- Pass the award to 15 other newly discovered blogs. (I’m changing this number to 3 newly discovered blogs – it’ll make it more special – and simpler to do.)
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
- Tell 7 random things about yourself on your blog.
After that, there’s nothing to do but be your lovely self.
Here are 7 random things about me:
1. I love to eat – any time, anywhere, anything – whether it’s edible or not.
2. I used to have a pink spot on my nose. It’s gone.
3. I get my nails trimmed every single month. It’s scary, but I am brave and Mom buys me a new toy when I’m finished.
4. I’m learning how to bowl. Actually, I’m learning how to knock over water bottles with my paw. Doggie-bowling.
5. I hate the mailman, the UPS guy, the FedEx guy and anybody with power tools..
6. Mom thinks her old dog, Smoki lives inside of me. She’s right!
7. I’m smarter than I look.
I am passing this Lovely Award on to 3 lovely blogs with writing inspiration http://donasdays.blogspot.com, artistic inspiration http://art-words-life.blogspot.com, and writing inspiration plus 2 of the cutest dogs I ever saw http://abagola.wordpress.com.
If you haven’t visited the 5 blogs mentioned here, what are you waiting for? As Mom says, “Quit sightseeing and get it done.” When she says that, she’s not usually talking about blogs….