Yay for my blog, which I love! Mom and I just won another award, which I also love. It’s called the Leibster Blog Award. It’s for little blogs like mine, with under 200 followers. Well, I certainly fit that bill. At last count my blog had 16 followers. But I love them as much as if they were 16,000!
A big thank you lick and cuddle to Mona at http://monapease.blogspot.com/ for selecting us for this award. One of the rules is to select 5 other blogs to win it after us. Mom and I love LOTS of blogs of all sizes and shapes, so it was difficult to choose just 5. But here goes…
For People Who Love Dogs:
For People Who Like Thinking About Things in New Ways:
1. Mom is teaching me to bowl using empty water bottles. Apparently, you’re supposed to knock down the bottles, but you’re not supposed to grab them and run around the house with them. This is not as easy as it sounds.
2. I do not like the book named Cat in the Hat. I don’t like cats and I don’t like hats.
3. Mom has read almost 50 picture books so far this year. I have licked all of them, AND I have drooled on the Kindle and the iPad, for good measure.
4. Mom is starting to write another picture book about a dog. I think I might be a character. She says, “Don’t rush me. I’m still mind-writing!” and “Come back here with that water bottle!”
5. It’s difficult to type with paws, so Mom helps me with my blog a LOT. I do all the mind-writing myself.