Wednesday? Maybe. Here we are 14 days into the new year, and Mom is killing it on her resolutions. She’s reading and writing like a demon. If you click the 2012 Reading Challenge link over on the right, you can see how many books she’s read so far.
She’s also written her January story for 12x12in2012. Done. It’s actually in the mail, since it’s her entry for The Highlights Annual Fiction Contest.
Mom isn’t the only one. I have had a productive 14 days, too. I licked some of the books Mom brought home from the library. They tasted good, in a sweaty-kid, grimy-hands kind of way. I was also INTERVIEWED for a blog called For The Love of Dogs. It’s my first interview ever, so I am super excited! You can read my interview here, tomorrow.
Mom and I want to countdown some fun things about 2012, so far. Me first.
My Favorite 2012 Things
3. My interview! I’m hoping people will read about me and my life (the sad parts and the happy ones), and learn how important it is to consider a rescue when they want a new pet.
2. Christmas toys. I have a ton of new toys, which have turned out to be FUN. I learned my IQ Puzzle like crazy and every day, Mom fills it with treats and I “practice” getting them out. It’s my most yummy trick ever!
1. No snow. I actually enjoy snow, but Mom is out of control with the coat. I’ll take no snow if it means no coat. I used to eat my coat when I first came here, but now I know there’s no point to that. She just buys me another one
Mom’s Favorite 2012 Things
3. Keeping resolutions. Mom is feeling proud, pressured, motivated, and hopeful. Maybe one of the 12×12 stories she writes in the next few months will turn out to be a winner.
2. My interview! Mom loves it when I talk about myself. She says my story can be inspiring, except the parts where I’m a little naughty.
1. Snow! Mom hopes for snow. She says it’s a good excuse to stay in and work on stories and poems and a good excuse to go out and take pictures of me in my COAT! Ugh.