Is it Wednesday, already? Nope. But I’m counting down anyway. Here goes!
My 3 favorite toys.
3. My new two-face toy. It’s a cow on one side and a pig on the other. Two faces to bite, shake, and love.
2. A stuffed, cloth stick. I’m not allowed to pick up real branches (or goose poop or chicken bones) outside , so the stuffed stick is the next best thing.
1. The hard ball I found in the baseball field. Mom bleached it, scrubbed it with Brillo, and soaked it in hot water. It doesn’t LOOK clean, but trust me – it is. Sometimes I think I can still taste the Brillo.
I don’t want to leave Mom out, so she will count down for Countdown Wednesday, too.
Mom’s 3 favorite books
3. Trumpet of the Swan. Mom read it to her class every year for a looong time. It’s full of surprises and there’s a lot to learn in there, too.
2. All About Sam. Mom read this to her classes, too. She loved making funny baby voices when Sam talked.
1. Keep Your Ear on the Ball. MOM WROTE IT! It was her first book ever to be published. She loves reading it and talking about it whenever she visits a school.