A big thank you cuddle to our friend Misaki at The Misadventures of Misaki for awarding us the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Of course I love awards because they are all about me, and I like when people like me, and I love when people love me. Mom totally gets that about me. She feels that way about her stories and poems. She likes when people like them, but she LOVES when people LOVE them, especially when they love them enough to buy them. Yay!
I also love how the award looks like jeans, which is my favorite thing for Mom to wear. When she wears jeans, it usually means that she might not be leaving me alone for a long time that day, or better yet, she might be taking me someplace. Road trip!
The rules of this award are:
- Share 7 things about yourself, and
- Pass the award on to 5 other blogs.
1. I’m on a diet. I gained a pound and a half, so Mom has cut back on my treats big time.
2. I hate diets, and I’m pretty sure this can cause me to develop an eating disorder and have problems accepting my body as being beautiful the way it is.
3. One Cheerio is not as delicious as 3 Cheerios or 8 Cheerios or 20 Cheerios.
4. I love watching Dogs in the City on TV – especially when the dogs bark at me.
5. I went to the 4th of July Parade and wasn’t afraid of the sirens or the bagpipes or the drums, like the last parade I went to. Instead, I was afraid of the flags, the local soccer team, and the people riding in antique cars and throwing candy.
6. I don’t like taking a bath or having my fur brushed or getting my teeth brushed. I do it because Mom said I have to suffer to be beautiful.
7. I’m hungry.
We would like to share the Sisterhood Award with 5 blogs that are definitely worth a visit:
If you like dogs and like to smile:
1. Bassas Blog
2. Collies of the Meadow
If you like artists drawing and taking awesome pictures and like to smile:
3. Illustration Junky
4. First and Fabulous
And if you like reading about writing and like to smile:
5. Banana Peelin’
I like to smile!